GMI Construction Group is recruiting a new Data & Reporting Analyst to cover our multi-region business.
Do you want to join a brilliant team in a growing business that has already secured £340m of pipeline for 2021/22? Please check out the details below.
Please upload your CV on the About Us page > > > https://bit.ly/3Kv1HQP
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for working with IT and Stakeholders throughout the Business
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following key activities:
· Working to understand GMI Stakeholder information needs and interpreting these into creative reporting solutions alongside our 3rd party Analytics partners.
· Working to understand data complexities and problems
· Working as part of a team to design data solutions to address identified needs
· Gaining appropriate access to data sources and adhering to accepted data security protocols
· Building reports primarily in Power BI to stakeholder requirements
· Ongoing maintenance and tailoring of reports
· experience of different database structures
· Automation of reports
· Experience of reporting on multiple systems and linking reports from multiple datasets
· Experience with monitoring and auditing data quality
· Understanding of PowerQuery
· Collaboratively working to support other GMI team members where required
Work location: Working primarily from the office (Leeds).
Role reports to: Technology Director
Role Appraisal: Role is subject to an initial 3-month probation period. Thereafter the Reporting and Data Analytics Analyst will meet with their Line Manager at least once per quarter to review this Job Description and agree competency and development goals.
· Post graduate qualification in Data Analytics
· Power BI (or similar leading Analytics tool) proficiency.
· Ability to author SQL Queries
· Microsoft Office competency
· Understanding and adherence to data security protocols
· Clear, logical thinker, problem solver, able to bring clarity to complex data
· Creative presentation skills
· Excellent team worker
· Good organisational skills, ability to work independently
· Excellent communicator both internally and with external clients